Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank You God!!!

I am so blessed. I could never express enough gratitude for all that the Lord has blessed me with. I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I am thankful that He has brought people in my life who aren't afraid to be uncomfortable and dig deeper. That they have put themselves second to my needs and shown me what true love is. Thank you God! I am thankful for the wonderful jobs that I have and the nursing program I am in in school. I'm thankful for the mind that God has blessed me with and that I am able to excel in school and that it comes easy for me. I am thankful for my patients at work that have taught me what it means to humble yourself and care deeply about others. They have also taught me that LOVE doesn't have to be reciprocated... you should love with no expectations. I am thankful for material things to: the food I eat, the bed I sleep in, the car that gets me from A to B. I am thankful for my Monday night small group. They have become a family to me and have brought me closer to God each and every week. I am thankful for my church family and all the wonderful opportunities I've gotten to take from my church job. I'm thankful for the youth group and the challenge and joy that they've been to me. I'm thankful for the trials I've faced the past few months and the growth that has come from this season of life. I am thankful for the married couples in my life that have truly shown me what love between a man and a wife should be like. So many beautiful blessings in my life. I am simply thankful. THANK YOU GOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment